Are you ever looking for a super simple side dish while the burgers or chicken are grilling? Look no further with this four ingredients + tin foil + grill = easy and delicious!
My trick with the tin foil is to double layer both top and bottom portions creating a half inch lip around all sides on the bottom. Fill the bottom with your veggies, salt, pepper, oil or butter, lemon, and any other herbs or onion that you want for flavor. When putting the top of the foil on, match the edge of the top and bottom and fold together toward the food. Fold twice to secure the foil- this will allow for easy flipping without a lot of leakage from the packets.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Walnut Oil
- Fresh Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat grill for direct medium heat.
- Clean asparagus by trimming off the bottoms and peeling the ends slightly. This removes the hardest part of the stalk. Rinse the asparagus and pat dry.
- Prepare the foil. Place asparagus in the bottom of the foil, sprinkle with salt pepper, garlic, and oil. Secure the top of the foil and shake slightly to coat the asparagus.
- Place on grill over medium heat and cook for 20-25 minutes, turning every 5 minutes for even cooking.
**Photo courtesy of Nat B.