Simple is always good, especially when it doesn't look simple. This light summer salad works as a side dish for breakfast an appetizer or anything that you'd want it to be.
It is not always that we can get super fresh fruit, so when the opportunity comes up, it's time to grab!
This was a nice addition to the family brunch. Good food + good family + Simplicity = a wonderful Sunday morning.
Pineapple Mozzarella Salad
- 1/2 pineapple, cut to bite size pieces
- 4 oz package fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, washed off
- 1/8 cup fresh mint
- Cut the pineapple and mozzarella. Rinse the blackberries and fresh mint.
- Arrange on a platter and serve with fun toothpicks or tiny forks.