Spicy Mango Shredded ChickenNow, this is going to be a seriously tough one folks. I can beat Claire Robinson on this recipe...less than five ingredients and mighty tasty!
- 3 lb chicken breasts, I used frozen, but both dark or light meat chicken would work on this one.
- 1 Bottle Spicy Mango Marinade
- 1 15oz can pineapple
- Fresh grated ginger
- Rolls or hamburger buns
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Open pineapple, drain and dump over chicken.
- Grate fresh ginger over that.
- Pour marinade over everything.
- Set slow cooker at low setting for 6-7 hours. Shred and let sit in juices before serving.
- Serve with rolls or hamburger buns.
Happy Slow Cooking!